Bunny Babies and More


I am getting ready for our Family Easter Party; but Sunday is going to be more than just Easter at our house.  My Daughter is going to do a Baby Reveal while we are all together.  

As I was putting this last minute project together I thought how perfect they would be for a baby shower as well. 

The files are from My Scrap Chick, Bunnies Feet Trio.



The first project is the Card.  I embossed the layered parts of the bunny with an embossing folder.  The little flowers go perfect with the girly theme we have going on here.  I also inked the edges just a little.


Next up was the Feet Tag.  The tag is the perfect size for tying to a cello bag full of sugary treats.




My favorite is the Bunny Box.  I continued with the embossing on this project as well.  For the tummy and feet I used a pink plaid paper and to finish it all off I added the 3D Bow to the ears. 
The bow is actually the Friday Freebie this weekend so be sure to grabs yours!


For whiskers, I used some clear florist wire I had in my stash but I think strong fishing wire would work just as well. 

Add all the extra, embossed pieces with foam pop dots and you have a great little box ready to fill with all kinds of treats.

Boy or Girl, I am looking forward to finding out about are new little grand baby.

I hope all of you have a great Easter!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment